Optical Packages are specifically designed for high speed fiber optic applications.
These packages feature Ceramic-to-metal feed-thru leads for optimal function and reliability. Metal body with standard or custom heat sink material. Laser feed-through with ball lens, glass or sapphire window.
• Excellent electrical performance in a wide range of package sizes
• Small through hole mounting package with rugged construction
• Hermetically encapsulated packages offering enhanced thermal dissipation
• Ceramic-to-metal feed-thru with precise ceramic dimension and brazing
• Choice of ball lens, glass or sapphire windows or metal pipes
• High temperature copper/tungsten heat sink comes standard
• Selfloc lens attach to package body
• Stainless washer on pipe end for better laser weld capability